We are excited to invite you to submit an abstract for the 41st edition of the European Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference and Exhibition (EU PVSEC) that will take place from 23 – 27 September 2024 in Vienna, Austria. Additionally, the third PV Academy will be held on Sunday, 22nd September. This is your chance to showcase your expertise and contribute to the advancements in solar photovoltaics.
By submitting an abstract you will:
- Showcase your expertise: Present your research findings to a global audience of experts.
- Gain recognition: Receive recognition for your valuable contributions in this area.
- Network with like-minded people: Connect with experts and explore opportunities for collaboration.
- Drive progress: Contribute to the advancement of PV technologies.
The Conference will be structured along the following 5 main topics:
- Topic 1 Silicon Materials and Cells
- Topic 2 Thin Films and New Concepts
- Topic 3 Photovoltaic Modules and BoS Components
- Topic 4 PV Systems Engineering, Integrated/Applied PV
- Topic 5 PV in the Energy Transition