CEA INES is proud to host the 5th International workshop on Silicon Heterojunction solar cells on 03-04 November 2022.
This event is a unique occasion for the scientific and industrial community to share and discover the latest news and progresses of the Heterojunction technology and its industrial developments.
Topics will cover : scientific results, innovations to come, news about gigafactories, next steps like eco-design and life cycle analysis, R&D on perovskite on silicon tandem technologies, and much much more !
Like in 2021, the previous edition hosted by our colleagues and friends of CSEM, the workshop will respect a short but super-efficient format with high level representatives from international research and industry covering the various aspects of SHJ science and technology.
in Aix-les-Bains and on-line.
Chairman & Chairwoman : Anis Jouini & Delfina Muñoz
- Prof. Christophe Ballif, CSEM https://www.csem.ch/Home
- Prof. Zhengxin Liu, SIMIT Shanghai Institute of Microsystem and Information Technology
- Dr. Mikio Taguchi, Panasonic Corp.
- Prof. Zachary Holman, Arizona State University
- Dr. Kaining Ding, Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Dr. Delfina Munoz, CEA INES
- Dr. Guoqiang Xing, Tongwei Solar : www.tw-solar.com/en/