In the context of the restrictive measures of the Covid-19 epidemic, the INES site has set up its continuity plan.
These directives come into force immediately and are applicable for an indefinite period.
- The INES site is closed to the public until further notice,
- most of the INES staff is teleworking,
- Physical appointments are replaced by videoconference or telephone appointments.
- our employees can be reached by email and telephone
- the business and training events are postponed until further notice,
- Requests for information on training courses can be addressed to: email@example.com.
- The CEA research teams remain at your disposal and if you have any difficulties in contacting your usual contact, please do not hesitate to write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- symposia and conferences are postponed until further notice,
The INES teams thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing you in a few weeks. In the meantime, take care of yourself and your loved ones.